||Irving Oil is the regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company, and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team.
Employee Services is responsible for processing payroll and benefit information. We are currently recruiting an HRIS Analyst who is responsible for maintaining documentation for all HRMS seeded and customized configurations, including test scripts, training/orientations binders and forms, follow and perform audit processes. This role plays a key role in various projects and initiatives related to HR systems.
- Regularly meet, plan, discuss and coordinate tasks across teams and collect end user feedback to ensure the offered services meet/exceed expectations.
- Ensure timely solutions and prompt response to end users
- Build HRMS roadmap which will show all activities related Employee Services and how they will impact the larger application - activities like system availability, application patching, troubleshooting, and fixing day to day issues.
- Provide support to Human Resource generalist and managers through developing and running reports based on the documented business requirements.
- Analysis and validate reports before releasing to the business
- Perform department audits by determining relevant information required and extract data from the system. Perform analysis on data output and provide findings
- Responsible for ensuring system errors are corrected through the audit prices and by interacting with the appropriate business contacts to facilitate required changes.
-Complete user testing when required.
-Perform continuous research to maintain an understanding of Oracle module configurations to provide techncial support on the HRIS system. Must be familiar with Metalink and how to research Oracle information.
- Understand current system processes and make recommendations to streamline processes through various research and experience.
-Develop and maintain custom built functions/fast formulas to ensure the HRIS system meets business requirements.
-Perform other duties to maintain and enhance the department productivity.
-Share knowledge with the employee services team.