Irving Oil is the regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company, and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Process Engineer to join our Business Development Team. This team focuses on short, medium and long-term investment options for Irving Oil and works with various internal and external stakeholders to assess the viability of these opportunities.
The Process Engineer's primary activities will include:
- Leading and/or actively participating in project activities as required to develop clear recommendations based on sound engineering and good business judgement
- Responsible for communicating and collaborating with project sponsors and key stakeholders as required in all project stages
- Understanding the project sponsor's request for work and influencing any required changes to the scope of work deliverables to meet the underlying business objectives
- Writting clear and concise project design intent documents
- Participating in business case development
- Facilitating project work studies
- Participating in investigation process activities