Our Ideal Candidate has:
· Strong leadership skills and presence, and ability to commercially lead.
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all levels of management.
· Awareness and understanding of relevant industry trends.
· Supplier Strategy Development
· Ability to develop credibility with peers, customers, suppliers and senior management.
· Post Secondary Education - B.Comm and/or B.Eng, LLB/JD
· Minimum 7 years of strategic sourcing, contract management, or operations experience
· Strong leadership analytical and organizational skills
· Can communicate clearly and effectively
· Position is located in Canada - proof of valid CA work permit is required for any non-resident candidates being considered
Are you ready to join us?