Irving Oil is the regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities.
The Field Marketing Specialist will work directly with our Canadian marketing, operations and sales teams to promote and execute Marketing programs in an effort to grow branded Irving fuel volume; also responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of our brand is properly represented in the field.
- Brand Support – ensure that our physical assets in the field are properly branded and adhering to brand standards; this includes retail sites, pumps, trucks, POP materials, etc.
- Brand Support – assist in the creation and auditing of brand standards in the field; work with Operations on the SOP program
- Site Level Marketing - a key member in the planning and execution of site level marketing efforts (i.e. street teams, appreciation events, sponsorship events, grand openings, etc.)
- Coordination - act as a primary conduit of information between Marketing, Sales, Operations and external partners to ensure marketing programs are understood, executed properly and perform as per plan
- Operations Support - ensure that our Operations team has the tools and knowledge to promote all Irving consumer and fleet programs with CT, dealers and distributors
- Sales Support - ensure that our Sales team has the collateral and knowledge to promote all Irving consumer and fleet programs with prospective new dealers and distributors
- Partner Relationships – work directly with Director of Operations to effectively manage relationships with CT, dealers and distributors
- Consumer Programs – ensure that all programs are being effectively marketed and merchandised at site level by working directly with our Operations team
- Branded Fuel Promotions - will assist with the fuel marketing programs such as Fueling Dreams and Fuel the Care
- Sponsorships - execute Irving Marketing sponsorships; includes all advertising is on brand and all on and offsite promotions are strongly executed; attend functions as needed
- Competitive Intelligence - use the travel requirements of the job to collect intel on competitive activites, tactics and communications; formally feed back to the larger team