Opportunity, Challenge, Rewards… and You!
At Irving Oil, we share values that distinguish and bring us together as a company. We believe in demonstrating commitment; keeping our word; respecting people as individuals; and providing the best for our customers.
If this is the type of company you want to work with, here’s your opportunity. We are currently recruiting for a Canadian Tax Analyst, to join our Irving Corporate Tax team. This role is responsible to assist in the preparation of the Canadian and consolidated tax provision, Canadian corporate tax compliance, and forecasting.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Prepare various Canadian legal entity and tax provisions
· Prepare monthly tax reconciliations
- Prepare monthly tax depreciation schedules/reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly installments for approval by Canadian Tax Manager
- Assist in the preparation of Canadian corporate tax returns
- Assist or execute significant supporting elements of compliance
- Assist the tax team in providing training and education to the businesses regarding tax compliance responsibilities
- Provide support in managing Canadian audit queries as required