Irving Aviation's Fixed Base Operations (FBOs) serve private, corporate, military, and chartered aircraft as well as their crews and passengers with exceptional customer service and quick turn-arounds. Consistently selected as one of the top FBOs in the world for promptness and efficiency, our Goose Bay, Gander, and St. John's FBOs are conveniently located in Newfoundland, halfway between the US and Europe. Our team is ready to deliver exceptional service to our clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Aircraft Refueler/Ramp Station Technician duties include:
- This position is responsible for marshalling in aircraft as well as all ground services required by aircraft such as lavatory, water, and power services
- This position is responsible to keep the FBO facility neat and clean, as well as perform light maintenance as required
- This position requires a flexible work schedule as this is a 24/7 operation
- Responsible to refuel aircraft according to standard procedure.
- Perform other duties as required to maintain and enhance FBO efficiency