view all jobs
Opportunities at Irving
Job Posting #:
At Irving Oil, we share values that distinguish and bring us together as a company. We believe in demonstrating commitment; keeping our word; respecting people as individuals; and providing the best for our customers.
If this is the type of company you want to work with, here’s your opportunity. We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join our General Accounting team of professionals. This role would be responsible for supporting Irving Energy's inventory movement.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and other control activities
- Assist in the preparation of audit and tax support as required
- Create period end financial reports
- Assist during monthly, quarterly and yearly close as required
- Assist with adhoc financial analysis
- Analyze and summarize inventory transactions in sub systems and ensure they are properly recorded in Oracle.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administrations, Finance or Accounting
Currently pursuing an accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CPA)
Excellent organizational skills, time management and ability to work on multiple projects at one time in a fast paced environment
Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
Proficient with with computer applications, familiarity with Oracle and Microsoft Access are an asset
Number of Openings
>> Apply On-line
>> Send This Position to a Friend
Copyright 2010 Irving Oil