Irving Oil is the regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company, and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team.
We are currently recruiting three Financial Analysts to join our Business Development Team. This team focuses on short, medium and long-term investment options for Irving Oil and works with various internal and external stakeholders to assess the viability of these opportunities.
The Financial Analyst's primary activities will include:
- Assisting in estimating the economic worth of perspective investment or divesture opportunities
- Determines information requirement for potential investments and divestures
- Performs business valuation for investment opportunities
- Participates in the due diligence process, collecting necessary facts and data
- Remains up to date on current business and economic developments, trends and standards, relevant to business valuation issues
- Counterparty valuation