view all jobs
Opportunities at Irving
Job Posting #:
Treasury Cash Analyst
At Irving Oil, we share values that distinguish and bring us together as a company. We believe in demonstrating commitment; keeping our word; respecting people as individuals; and providing the best for our customers.
If this is the type of company you want to work with, here’s your opportunity. We are currently seeking an experienced Treasury Cash Analyst to join our team of Treasury professionals. This position will be responsible for daily cash management and banking functions including foreign exchange, investment and borrowing transactions as well as analysis related to other Treasury management activities, including cash flow forecasting.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Reporting: Treasury Morning Memo, Treasury Evening Memo, Cash Availability, other adhoc reports
• Cash Management: Prepare current day’s cash position by gathering information from various sources (bank reports, cash flow forecast, accounts payable spending cap, payment processing receipts report, etc…)
• Reconcile consolidated cash position to forecasted position, identifying any major changes and trends
• Transact approved foreign exchange, investment, and borrowing requirements
• Analysis related to interest expense, foreign exchange, investments, cash flow forecasting.
• Business Degree
• 2 years of related business experience. Familiarity of money markets and foreign exchange would be an asset. Consideration may be given to recent Finance graduates
• Excellent communication skills, team oriented
• A diverse background in the use of computer applications and systems. Business operations experience would also be an asset
• Requires a very high level attention to detail and accuracy. Work is deadline driven and team work oriented
Number of Openings
>> Apply On-line
>> Send This Position to a Friend
Copyright 2010 Irving Oil