|Job Posting #:
||Centralized Small Commercial Acquistion Representative
Irving Oil is the regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company, and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team.
- Develop an understanding of an assigned territory that includes opportunities for growth and product penetration
- Develop a territory plan to drive achievement of sales goals and objectives
- Work with sales leadership to execute marketing programs that drive achievement of sales targets
- Develop a strong internal and external referral network
- Prospect for new customers by utilizing target account lists, referrals and cold calls
- Manage the execution of sales opportunities
- Prepare and report sales performance to sales leadership, participate in sales management meetings
- The focus will be on outboud calls with some inbound calls
- High school diploma required. University or college degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in sales / marketing and customer service required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and multi tasking skills.
|Number of Openings
||201 Crown Street
||>> Apply On-line
||>> Send This Position to a Friend