view all jobs
Opportunities at Irving
Job Posting #:
This position must provide training to Canaport OffShore technicians through providing hands on training, conducting and correcting exams and quizzes, tracking and providing refresher training to qualified employees, keeping training library updated, keeping managers updated on technical progress, and provide services for special projects; which could include developing and delivering technical training material. This position must also aid the area team in writing and developing procedures.
• Design programs and facilitate the learning experience of Canaport OffShore Technicians to ensure the high job knowledge and skill level is maintained, both theory and practical.
• Maintain records and associated documentation set out through Refining standards.
• Provide training on subjects relating to Canaport OffShore.
• Evaluate success of the learning programs and modify program as needed as a result of evaluations.
• Maintain training manuals to ensure current processes, procedures and standards are up to date and accurate.
• Act as a role model, promoting positive behavior and the cultural values of Irving Refining.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in the marine industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good teamwork skills
• Works as a facilitator/presenter
• Works as a safety advocate.
• Comfortable working directly with people
• Detail oriented is a must.
Number of Openings
>> Apply On-line
>> Send This Position to a Friend
Copyright 2010 Irving Oil