Irving Oil is a regional refining and marketing company serving customers in Eastern Canada and New England. We offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities throughout our company, and are always seeking committed and talented people to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Transactional Procurement Manager to join our Irving Oil Shared Services Team.
• Manage the day to day activities of the Transactional Procurement team.
• Responsible for the development and management of targets and service level agreements.
• Oversee responsibilities for on-hold resolution and contractor payment claims compliance
• Responsible for monitoring compliance and overall effectiveness of policies and procedures
• Establish procedures and training when required
• Lead capability development
• Compile, analyze and provide consolidated reporting for procurement metrics
• Performance management including mentoring, and coaching technical analysts and clerks