This position is responsible for remote monitoring of the CNG compression and decompression stations, product nominations, customer inventories & burn rates, truck and trailer positioning and timing as well as load planning. Some driver & equipment coordination is also part of the role.
- Receiving and accepting customer product volume requests for CNG • Submitting customer product volume requests for CNG to Supply team.
- Remotely Monitoring Loading of trucks via a control system.
- Scheduling deliveries to customers.
- Monitoring offloading and inventory levels, gas consumptions at customer locations via a control system
- Reporting on KPI’s as required. This position requires the person to work 12-hour shifts.
- The person will be located in an office environment & the department will be 7/24.